7436 Alexandria Ferry Road
Clinton, MD 20735
ICC MC# 350433
We've Got Boxes:
and Packing Material!
CHECKLIST FOR MOVING
1. BEFORE YOU LEAVE
- Post Office: Give Forwarding Address
- Charge Accounts, Credit Cards
- Subscriptions. Notice requires several weeks
- Friends and Relatives.
- Transfer funds, arrange check-cashing in new city.
- Arrange credit references.
- Notify company of new loca¬tion for coverages: Life, Health, Fire & Auto.
- Gas, light, water, telephone, fuel, garbage
- Gel refunds on any deposits made.
- Laundry, newspaper, change-over of services.
MEDICAL, DENTAL, PRESCRIPTION HISTORIES
- Ask Doctor and Dentist for referrals; transfer needed prescriptions, eyeglasses, X-rays Obtain birth records, medical records. etc.
- Ask about regulations for licenses, vaccinations, tags, etc.
2. AND DON'T FORGET TO:
- Empty freezer, plan use of goods.
- CI Defrost freezer and clean refrigerator. Place charcoal to dispel odors.
- Have appliances serviced for moving.
- C.] Remember arrangements for W and antenna.
- Clean rugs or clothing before moving; have them moving-wrapped.
- Check with your Moving Coun-selor; insurance coverage, packing and unpacking labor, arrival day, various shipping papers, method and time of expected payment.
- Li Plan for special care needs of infants or pets.
3. AND ON MOVING DAY:
CI Carry enough cash or traveler's checks to cover cost of mov¬ing services and expenses until you make banking connections in new city.
- Carry Jewelry and documents yourself; or use registered mail.
- Plan for transporting of pets: they are poor traveling com-panions if unhappy.
- Carry traveler's checks for quick, available funds.
- Let close friends or relatives know route and schedule you will travel including overnight stops; use him or her as mes-sage headquarters.
- Double check closets, draw¬ers, shelves to be sure they are empty.
- Leave all old keys needed by new tenant or owner with Real-tor or owner.
4. AND AT YOUR NEW AD. DRESS:
- Obtain certified check or cashier's check necessary for closing Real Estate Transac¬tion
- Check on service of telephone. gas, electricity, water, and garbage.
- Check pilot light on stove, hot water heater, and furnace.
- Have appliances checked.
- Ask Mailman for mail he may be holding for your arrival.
- Have new address recorded on driver's license.
- Visit city offices and register for voting.
- LI Register car within five days after arrival in slate or a pen-alty may have to be paid when getting new license plates.
- Obtain inspection sticker and transfer motor club member-ship.
- Apply for state driver's license.
- Register family in your new place or worship.
- Register children in school.
- Arrange for medical services; Doctor. Dentist, Veterinarian, etc.
- Complete Packing Services
- Organ & Piano Moving
- On Time Pick-up & Delivery
- Affordable Storage
- Easily Accessible
- Reasonable Rates
- Local & Long Distance
- International Shipping
- Short Notice Moves
- Flat Rate or Hourly